Lee Westwood – King of the Swing
Lee Westwood is an English professional golfer that has won some of the most prestigious international tournaments across the globe. He started playing golf when he was 13 years and within two years, mastered the game and was heralded the junior champ of Nottinghamshire. In 1990 he won the Peter McEvoy Trophy, his first amateur championship. Three years later he won the British Youth Championship and decided to go professional.
In this image, Lee is wearing a Bioflow Sport Wristband Black.
It wasn’t long before he became a force to reckon with in the golfing world. A few highlights of his professional career are:
- In 1996 he won the Volvo Scandinavian Masters and later that year he won the Sumitomo VISA Taiheiyo Masters in Japan.
- In 1997 Lee won the Malaysian Open, the Volvo Masters in Spain and Holden Australian Open.
- 1998 Belgacom Open and Dunlop Phoenix Tournament
- 1999 Canon European Masters and Macau Open
- 2000 Deutsche Bank – SAP Open TPC of Europe and Cisco World Match Play Championship
- 2003 BMW International Open
- 2007 Quinn Direct British Masters
- 2009 Portugal Masters and Dubai World Championship
- 2010 Nedbank Golf Challenge
- 2011 Indonesian Masters and Thailand Golf Championship
- 2012 Indonesian Masters and Nordea Masters
- 2014 Maybank Malaysian Open
On 31 October 2010, Lee Westwood claimed the number 1 spot in World Ranking. He became a Bioflow ambassador in 2011. He has been wearing the Bioflow wristband since then and even commented, “The advantages were immediate and I couldn’t believe just how comfortable it is to wear. I am convinced it will be of great benefit”.
What makes Bioflow magnotherapy bracelets so popular among professional golfers? Their patented and one of a kind technology Central Reverse Polarity® also known as CRP®. Bioflow’s magnetic bracelets are a safe and natural way to get rid of pain. Each magnetic wristband has a neodymium magnet, one the strongest type of permanent magnet available in the market. With the amount of hours golfers put in on and off the field it is no surprise that most of them suffer from acute back pain, wrist injuries and other niggles and aches that affect their game. Studies have shown that Bioflow magnets have a high success rate in fighting conditions like acute back pain and arthritis. These magnotherapy wristbands are known to speed up the recovery process.
Bioflow has been actively involved in the sports industry for over 15 years. The three main magnetic bracelets that are in demand are the Bioflow Sport, Bioflow Sport Twin and Bioflow magnetic wristbands. The Bioflow Sport, which is a favourite of Lee Westwood, is ideal for those who lead an active lifestyle. It is fitted with Bioflow’s patented technology and has a single silicone strap. Bioflow Sport Twin has a double silicone strap and has Bioflow’s patented technology embedded in the strap. Bioflow magnetic wristbands are available in leather and nylon and are fitted with Bioflow’s patented technology.
Bioflow’s magnetic bracelets are gaining momentum in Australia. It won’t be long before Australian professional golfers join the Bioflow family. The current professional golfers in the Bioflow family are; Catriona Matthew, Paul Lawrie, Thomas Aiken, Chris Wood, Tommy Fleetwood and Scott Jamieson.